10 Commandments For Husbands
1. Thou shalt put thy wife before thy mother, thy father, thy daughter, and thy son, for she is thy lifelong companion.
2. Abuse not thy body either with excessive food, tobacco or drink, that thy days may be many and healthful in the presence of thy loved ones.
3. Permit neither thy business,nor thy hobby, to make of thee a stranger to thy children, for thy precious gift a man giveth his family is his time.
4. Forget not the virtue of cleanliness.
5. Make not thy wife a beggar, but share willingly with her thy worldy goods.
6. Forget not to say, "I love you". For even though thy love be constant, thy wife doth yearn to hear the words.
7. Remember that the approval of thy wife is worth more than the admiring glances of a hundred strangers. Cleave unto her and forsake all others.
8. Keep thy home in good repair, for out of it cometh the joy of thy old age.
9. Forgive with grace, for who among us does not need to be forgiven?
10. Honor the Lord thy God all the days of thy life, and thy children will rise up and call thee blessed.
10 Commandments For Wives
1. Defile not thy body neither with excessive foods, tobacco nor alcohol, that thy days may be long in the house which thy husband provideth for thee.
2. Putteth thy husband before thy mother, thy father, thy daughter and thy son, for he is thy lifelong companion.
3. Thou shalt not nag.
4. Permit no one to tell thee that thou are having a hard time of it; neither thy mother, thy sister, nor thy neighbor, for the Judge will not hold her guiltless who letteth another disparage her husband.
5. Thou shalt not withhold affection from thy husband, for every man loveth to be loved.
6. Forget not the virtue of cleanliness and modest attire.
7. Forgive with grace, for who among us do not need forgiveness?
8. Remember that the frank approval of thy husband is worth more to thee than the admiring glances of a hundred strangers.
9. Keep thy home in good order, for out of it cometh the joys of thy old age.
10. Honor thy Lord thy God all the days of thy life, and thy children will rise up and call thee blessed.